Tuesday 29 September 2015

MURDER AND OTHER UNNATURAL DISASTERS



Watch out Southern California! There's a new entertainment attorney in town and she's got game. Only problem is, it’s not the one she should be playing. Corrie Locke belongs behind a desk, not behind a Glock. She should be taking VIP calls, not nosing around a questionable suicide. Instead, she's hot on the trail of a murderer. Luckily, she's the daughter of a late, great private eye and she's inherited his love of sleuthing…and illegal weaponry. It doesn't help matters that her gene for caution is a recessive one. Corrie finds herself in the center of a murder case, unearthing suspects in shocking places. With a cold-blooded killer on the loose, Corrie will have to up her game, or die trying.

Review
Guys... I really love books. I want to spend all my time reading, and stories like Murder and Other Unnatural Disasters is exactly the type of book that reminds me why. I wasn't sure quite what I was getting into when I requested this book on NetGalley, but I'm so glad I decided to read this. MaOUS is mostly a mystery, but also a really great character driven story.


Corrie Locke is an entertainment attorney, but she quickly gets in way over her head. It's impossible not too root for this girl as she tries to balance everything she has going on while also trying to, you know, not get killed.

The writing is really engaging and smart, so I was suprised to see that Lida Sideris doesn't have any other books out yet. I'll be keeping an eye out for what she comes up with next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment